Trejon dates back to the mid 40's. The contractor Signar Johansson's company then had six employees. In the early 60th century inaugurated Signar Gulf gas station in Vännäsby with associated service vehicles.
The first generation shift is carried out in the early 70s when Signars sons Hakan, Lennart Roland takes over the business. It is now the company focuses more and more on becoming a supplier of machinery in agriculture, forestry and construction.
- The company has a strong development in the coming years and the focus is now entirely focused on machinery trade.
- 1980 moved the business to newly built premises with large viewing area on Enterprise Road in Vännäsby. In connection with the move starts the brothers now Trejon, which stands for "Three Johansson". The company's mission is to provide machinery and equipment for agriculture, forestry, park and contracting through a wide network of dealers. This was an important step in the future development - moving from a local player to become nationwide.
- 1986 is the year when Trejon begins with its own production and is building its first product, Trejon Optimal Snowblower. The first year produced 220 pieces. In the coming years the range of product is growing to a complete line of equipment for road maintenance in the Trejon Optimal family.
- 1999 will be an important year, Trejon become the largest single owner of a production plant in Tabivere outside Tartu in Estonia. The entire production operations move there and the range of machines is growing rapidly. The plant is now a modern facility with more than 60 employees.
- 2009 Trejon Multiforest is showed the first time on Elmia Wood exibithion in Jönköping. Trejon Multiforest is a complete program of forest trailers from 7-14 tons loading capacity - as well as folding or parallel cranes from 4,3 to 9,0 meters. The production plant in Tabivere has also been expanded several times to cover the increasing volume and new products.
- During the year 2011, carried out the second generation change in the company when Henrik and Anna Johansson in third generation runs the business on and where the objective is as strong as before. Through our modern and extensive machine program, we give the user a secure and cost-effective every day business, we place our customer always first by our high level of service.